Looking for Payment Plans to help you pay for your surgery? Self Pay Surgery offers a range of payment options, making it even easier for you to access the surgery you need, sooner.
Self Pay Surgery Payment Options
Pay Later providers
Buy now. Pay smarter.
- Pay smarter with our longer, flexible plan options
- Openpay allows you to access your surgery and spread the cost over 6-24 months
- No interest. No hidden fees.
- Quick approvals via the Openpay App
- Flexibility when you need it most, choose a plan length and start date that suits you.
The Bigger Buy Now Pay Later
- Pay for your surgery up to $30,000.
- "Little things" is for all of your purchases up to $2,000
- “Big things” for those purchases over $2,000 and all the way up to $30,000
- They each have their own set of rules for approval
- Humm never charge interest – ever
Zip Pay & Zip Money
- Pay no interest ever with Zip Pay. Get 3 months interest free with Zip Money
- Flexible repayments from $40/month, choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Minimum monthly repayments are required.
- A one-off establishment fee may apply.
- A $6.00 monthly account fee applies - which you won't pay if your balance is zero
Pay with Superannuation options
Early Access to Super
- You can access your Superannuation to pay for your surgery and associated costs.
- The Australian Tax Office provides information on accessing your superannuation for your surgery.
- Contact the ATO directly
Streamlining Release of Superannuation
- SuperCare helps everyday Australians eliminate the stress associated with paying for their Medical treatments
- Streamlines the release of superannuation as a payment option for Self Pay Surgery.
- Fee charged for the service
How Self Pay Surgery works
Welcome to Self Pay!
Get in touch with Us
Our friendly team is on hand to answer any questions you might have, and explain our self pay solution to you before you start. We’ll make sure you have all the information you need.
We book your appointment
Once you have decided you would like to meet your surgeon, we will arrange your first consultation.
Visit your specialist
Meet your surgeon
Your specialist will discuss treatment options with you and explain any diagnostic tests you might need as part of your individual care package.
Get a Surgery Quote
If you are a candidate for surgery, we will give you surgery quote and surgery time with very little wait.You can use this quote to get finance if required. Payment needs to be made before you start your treatment.
Paying for your surgery
Payment for your surgery is due once you receive your booking and have accepted and signed your surgery quote. If you get a payment plan, the finance company will pay us - or you can pay us directly. We accept bank cheque, Mastercard, Visa or EFTPOS. Please note that all credit card transactions will incur a 1.75% surcharge.
Self Pay Surgery
Have your surgery
Unlike public hospitals, you're going to get in to have your surgery as quickly as the surgeon can do it.
Return home after surgery
We will inform you of your expected recovery time and anything to watch out for.
Post surgery appointment
Follow up with your surgeon
We will give you an appointment time and date to follow up with your surgeon, at their consulting rooms. This consultation is included in your Self Pay Surgery Package.
Enjoy your health
Get your life back on track
We’ll take care of the rest, leaving you to focus on treatment and recovery while our professional medical teams deliver your personalised care.
Our fully integrated medical services across the entire healthcare spectrum give every patient one-stop access. We collaborate with a wide network of partners, our own private hospitals, specialist surgeons, GP clinics and support health staff.