Looking for Payment Plans to help you pay for your surgery? Self Pay Surgery offers a range of payment options, making it even easier for you to access the surgery you need, sooner.
Self Pay Surgery Payment Options
- Buy now. Pay smarter.
- Openpay allows you to access your surgery and spread the cost over 2-4 months, with no interest to pay.
- Longer plans lengths to make larger purchases more manageable.
- No hidden fees and no interest.
- Up to 36 Months Interest Free.
- *Available to approved applicants only.
- Minimum monthly repayments are required.
- Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will generally not repay a purchase within the interest free period.
- Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period for the purchase will be charged interest at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 19.9%.
- A $6.00 monthly account fee applies.
- A one-off establishment fee may apply. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application.
- See your contract for further details.
- Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993), Australian Credit Licence Number 441878.
- Pay for your surgery up to $30,000.
- “Little things” is for all of your purchases up to $2,000,
- “Big things” for those purchases over $2,000 and all the way up to $30,000
- They each have their own set of rules for approval, but Humm never charge interest – ever.
Access your Super
You can access your Superannuation to pay for your surgery and associated costs.
Australian Tax Office
The Australian Tax Office provides information on accessing your superannuation for your surgery.
SuperCare helps everyday Australians eliminate the stress associated with paying for their Medical treatments, by streamlining the release of superannuation as a payment option
How it works
Welcome to Self Pay!
Get in touch with Us
Our friendly team is on hand to answer any questions you might have, and explain our self pay solution to you before you start. We’ll make sure you have all the information you need.
We book your appointment
Once you have decided you would like to meet your surgeon, we will arrange your first consultation.
Visit your specialist
Meet your surgeon
Your specialist will discuss treatment options with you and explain any diagnostic tests you might need as part of your individual care package.
Get a Surgery Quote
If you are a candidate for surgery, we will give you surgery quote and surgery time with very little wait.You can use this quote to get finance if required. Payment needs to be made before you start your treatment.
Paying for your surgery
Payment for your surgery is due once you receive your booking and have accepted and signed your surgery quote. If you get a payment plan, the finance company will pay us - or you can pay us directly. We accept bank cheque, Mastercard, Visa or EFTPOS. Please note that all credit card transactions will incur a 1.5% surcharge.
Self Pay Surgery
Have your surgery
Unlike public hospitals, you're going to get in to have your surgery as quickly as the surgeon can do it.
Return home after surgery
We will inform you of your expected recovery time and anything to watch out for.
Post surgery appointment
Follow up with your surgeon
We will give you an appointment time and date to follow up with your surgeon, at their consulting rooms. This consultation is included in your Self Pay Surgery Package.
Enjoy your health
Get your life back on track
We’ll take care of the rest, leaving you to focus on treatment and recovery while our professional medical teams deliver your personalised care.
Our fully integrated medical services across the entire healthcare spectrum give every patient one-stop access. We collaborate with a wide network of partners, our own private hospitals, specialist surgeons, GP clinics and support health staff.